GENERAL RACING RULES
- ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR A HELMET, SFI JACKET AND LONG PANTS! NO EXCEPTIONS! THIS RULE WILL BE HEAVILY MONITORED AND ENFORCED AND MAY RESULT IN A DRIVER BEING PROHIBITED TO RACE UNTIL HE OR SHE DONS THE PROPER SAFETY GEAR FOR PARTICIPATION.
- Cars with Power Adders must have a Diaper or Containment Tray. All vehicles running 6.49 and faster during test and tune and running 7.00 and faster during competition must have an engine diaper or containment tray.
- IHRA Safety Standards will be referenced for Race Car Tech pertaining to Fire Extinguishers, Roll Cage per E.T. , Neck Braces, SFI Ratings (Balancer, Fly Wheel, Bell Housing) etc…
- MSD Arc Modules are allowed in 4.70 and Radial Classes only!
- Proven Use of an Arc Module in Bracket and/or Index classes will result in Event Disqualification for the Participate with No Refund Option.
- First Round Bye is determined by Run for the Money Winner or a Random Draw
- Post First Round Bye is determined by Best Reaction Time. In the event of a reaction tie….closest to dial will be winner
- Bye Run Does Not Carry But Driver is Eligible Again if Not Used
- Bye Car gets Automatic Lane Choice
- Common Lane Choice is determined via Coin Flip
Pit Area and Return Road
- Speed Limit is 15mph for Cars and Pit Vehicles
- Must Be 16yrs old or older to Operate a Pit Vehicle or Car
- Use of Alcohol and/or Illicit Drugs is Prohibited
- Minors Under 10 Years Old must be Under Adult Supervision
Time Slip/Round Win Discrepancies
- All Time Slip or Round Win Discrepancies will be addressed by Track Management, referencing IHRA sanctioning body rules .
- Track Management will make Every Effort to ensure Fairness to All Participants.
- We ask that Participants approach Discussion of these manners with Good Sportsmanship and Positive intent.
- Any act of Physical or Verbal Aggression will not be tolerated. Such Conduct may result in Disqualification and/or Being Asked to Leave the Premises.
- It is the drivers full responsibility to check dial ins. Once a driver stages their vehicle they have agreed to track conditions and dial ins.