GENERAL RACING RULES
- ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR A HELMET, SFI JACKET AND LONG PANTS! NO EXCEPTIONS! THIS RULE WILL BE HEAVILY MONITORED AND ENFORCED AND MAY RESULT IN A DRIVER BEING PROHIBITED TO RACE UNTIL HE OR SHE DONS THE PROPER SAFETY GEAR FOR PARTICIPATION.
- Cars with Power Adders must have a Diaper or Containment Tray. We highly recommend these for all other cars. We pay a $50.00 incentive bonus to any winner that runs a Diaper or Containment Tray without mandate.
- IHRA Safety Standards will be referenced for Race Car Tech pertaining to Fire Extinguishers, Roll Cage per E.T. , Neck Braces, SFI Ratings (Balancer, Fly Wheel, Bell Housing) etc…
- MSD Arc Modules and MSD 7531 Boxes are allowed in 4.70 and Radial Classes only!
- Proven Use of these Particular Electronics in Bracket and/or Index classes will result in Event Disqualification for the Participate with No Refund Option.
- First Round Bye is determined by Run for the Money Winner
- Post First Round Bye is determined by Best Reaction Time.
- Bye Run Carries until the Participant Uses it or Gets Beat
- Bye Car gets Automatic Lane Choice
- Common Lane Choice is determined via High Card/Low Card
Pit Area and Return Road
- Speed Limit is 15mph for Cars and Pit Vehicles
- Must Be 16yrs old or older to Operate a Pit Vehicle or Car
- Use of Alcohol and/or Illicit Drugs is Prohibited
- Minors Under 10 Years Old must be Under Adult Supervision
Time Slip/Round Win Discrepancies
- All Time Slip or Round Win Discrepancies will be addressed by Track Management, referencing IHRA sanctioning body rules .
- Track Management will make Every Effort to ensure Fairness to All Participants.
- We ask that Participants approach Discussion of these manners with Good Sportsmanship and Positive intent.
- Any act of Physical or Verbal Aggression will not be tolerated. Such Conduct may result in Disqualification and/or Being Asked to Leave the Premises.